The entry level Testrix drain and sewer inspection camera kit is a fully self-contained and low cost solution to drain and sewer pipe inspections. Housed in a hard transport case, this inspection camera system is a complete kit, ready for use.
Testrix camera heads are manufactured from aluminium alloy materials, which are a lightweight and extremely durable option, unlike the cheaper cameras which use lower quality materials, and ultimately will give reduced service life. The control box has been upgraded to a newer style unit, which is far easier to use, and has a logical layout with a navigation keypad and main functions, such as LED brightness and recording in one place.
Even a low cost solution, such as this drain inspection camera system offers a range of useful functions, which will make performing drain or sewer pipe inspections easy and fast. The cable reel is manufactured from fibreglass to give flexibility and strength. Unlike some entry level camera systems, this fibreglass rod is 5mm in diameter, which will give extra strength, whilst still retaining the flexibility required to traverse through drainage and sewerage pipes. The slightly thicker cable reel allows the user to maintain control of the camera head, as the distance increases.
We supply this drain camera kit with a 23mm camera head manufactured from aluminium alloy and with a sapphire glass, which is hard and exceptionally durable. The camera head is IP68 waterproof rated, and also resistant to dust, dirt and sand making it suitable for use in and around water. The camera is fitted with 12 LEDs for use in dark drains and sewer pipes, and these also have adjustable brightness, controlled from the main control box, to ensure that the image and videos are optimised for the conditions, allowing undetected details to be picked up. A wide angle camera lens allows for closer inspections of drainage and sewer pipes than is afforded with standard field of view cameras. In order to keep the camera centred within the pipe and away from the pipe bottom which may have a build up of material, we supply the kit with skids, which can be easily and quickly fitted to the camera head.
The real time video from the camera is displayed on a 7 inch digital colour screen, which also has an integrated sunshield, which can be either folded away, or deployed when using the drain camera in bright sunlight and the main menu functions are also driven from this monitor, making this a very easy to use drain CCTV camera system, even without any prior instruction or training. This particular drain camera system can record video and save images to a SD card, which can be inserted into the SD card slot on the control box. This slot can accept SD cards up to 32GB in capacity. The videos and images can be downloaded to a PC and emailed to customers or included in reports.
Testrix camera systems are powered by a rechargeable 12V Li-Ion battery pack for complete portability, giving a run time of approximately 4 hours per charge, and the 30 metre cable can be run off the reel without the need to remove the reel from the case for even greater ease of use.
- Fully self-contained and portable drain and sewer CCTV system
- 30 metre long fibreglass camera cable on reel
- Wide angle camera manufactured from aluminium alloy
- Sapphire glass for durability and long service life
- New and improved control box for easy user operation
- Video Recording and Image Capture to SD card
- 7 inch digital colour monitor
- 12 adjustable LEDs for colour imaging in dark pipes
- Wide angle camera lens for close up imaging
- Rechargeable 12V Li-Ion battery pack
- On screen menu for access to functions
- Camera skid keeps camera head centred in pipe
- 23mm diameter camera fits even in smaller pipes
- Full Australia wide warranty and support
- Range of spare parts in stock
- Drainage and sewer pipe problems
- Blockages in plumbing systems
- Building and pest inspections
- Problems inside cavity walls
- Problems in water tanks
- Air conditioning ducts and HVAC systems
- Problems in underground ducts and conduits