AEMC’s Thermal Imaging IR Camera - Model 1950 is equipped with infrared thermography detection technology that is used in sectors of industry as diverse as electrical maintenance, metallurgy and steel making, petroleum, automation, natural gas exploration, transportation and in other professions such as building and pest.
Infrared thermal imaging provides a real-time non-contact inspection method that does not require you to shut off power, shut down the equipment or interrupt production. It can diagnose latent malfunctions in advance and anticipate their occurrence and prevent production problems. The Model 1950 is a powerful cost effective tool for analyzing electrical maintenance issues. It has features typically found in cameras two to three times its price.
The AEMC 1950 Thermal Imaging Camera offers a simple to use focus free device which features a narrower field 20 x 20 field of view, making it particularly useful for thermal inspections in a number of industries, particularly electrical and mechanical applications. The AEMC 1950 has a thermal sensitivity of 80mK (0.08°C) which delivers a thermal image without excessive amounts of thermal noise.
Thermal images can be viewed in real time on the device screen or downloaded to a PC for further analysis or customised report generation. The AEMC 1950 is also able to wirelessly connect to a suitable Bluetooth enabled AEMC or Metrix multimeter or clamp meter and embed measurement data to the stored image files, which can help to show electrical load or other measurement data to the thermal imaging report, which can be creatted with the included CAmReport software
- 20° x 20° field of view with an IFOV spatial resolution of 4.4mrad
- Focus free imaging with automatic brightness control
- 320 x 240 pixel 2.8” color display
- 80 x 80 Thermal Resolution (6,400 pixels)
- Measure temperatures from -20 to +250°C (-4 to +428°F)
- Thermal sensitivity of 80mk (0.08°c)@ 30°C
- Exceptional 13 hour battery life
- Captures thermal & digital images simultaneously
- Programmable trigger and cursor functions
- Selectable color palette
- Quick startup in less than 3 seconds
- Built-in user configurable emissivity table
- Accurate temperature measurement over the full range
- Automatic non-uniformity temperature correction
- Verbally record comments to the image using the wireless microphone included
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to AEMC clamp-on meters and multimeters to record electrical measurements simultaneously with thermograms
- Comprehensive CAmReport software included with all the necessary functions for reliable measurement analysis and report generation
- Energy audits ensure trouble free industrial, electrical or mechanical maintenance
- Analyzes new or old buildings, detects faults and anomalies
- Detect electrical equipment malfunctions
- Detect malfunctions or anomalies on internal components to help prevent over heating
- Verify and inspect parts and mechanical assemblies such as wear points, shaft alignment, lubrication problems and adjustment errors
Reporting & Analysis Software Functionality:
Features and Technical Specifications:
Disclaimer: Images are used for illustrative purposes. Specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.