The Benning IT 101 is the latest CAT IV insulation resistance tester (Megohmmeter) from the Benning range of products. This is a hand held industrial use meter, with a huge specification designed for professional use, and has the latest safety features built in.
Five test voltages are user selectable and make this meter suitable for a wide range of applications. Test voltages are 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, and 1000 V, which make the IT 101 suitable for telecommunications work, due to it;s low volts range, as well as industrial and commercial insulation resistance testing. The IT 101 also boasts selectable limiting values for ISO measurement, a green LED for PASS and a LED for testing voltage/external voltage. Resistance measurements are made with a 200 mA current for testing protective conductor connections.
The IT 101 also features polarisation index (PI) and dielectric absorption rate (DAR) for professioanl testing of installations, and the machines's internal memory can store up to 100 measuring values per measuring function. True RMS voltage measurement is possible using the IT 101's low pass filter.
The Benning IT 101 is supplied with a case, switchable probe tip to trigger the measuring process, silicone measuring leads, magnetic hanging hook, alligator clips, a rubber protective case and batteries.
- Five test voltages 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, and 1000 V.
- CAT IV safety rating.
- Polarisation Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR).
- Selectable limiting values for ISO measurement.
- Green LED for PASS and red LEd for voltage/external voltage.
- Switchable probe for triggering the measurement process.
- Internal memeory for 100 measurement values per function.
- True RMS voltage measurement with loww pass filter.
- Resistance measurement with 200 mA current for testing connections.
- Meassurement of insulation resistance and leakage current.
- Professional qulaity and German engineering.
- Easy set up and one handed operation with switchable probe.
- Magnetic hanging hook.
- Rubber caseing for protection in harsh environments
- Large backlit LCD display with bargraph.
- Latest innovative features.