The FLIR ETS320 thermal imaging camera is the first solution specifically engineered for thermal imaging of electronic components and assemblies, such as as PCB boards and electronic devices in the lab. The FLIR ETS320 takes the guesswork out of thermal testing in service & calibration labs as well as electronic manufacturing and testing facilities, and it is battery powered and offers hands free operation.
With a 320 x 240 thermal detector, the FLIR ETS320 offers more than 76,000 temperature points and with thermal sensitivity of 60mk, the ETS320 can measure temperature differences across components of as small as 0.06°C, offering a massive upgrade in performance from previous measurement tools. The ETS320 allows production engineers to enhance designs by using thermal imaging evaluations of the heat dissipation and thermal performance of components, and service engineers are able to use the ETS320 to identify faulty components on circuit boards and in equipment in far less time than troubleshooting each component individually. With the ETS320, it's a simple matter of connecting a power supply to a circuit board and viewing the thermal image on a PC for immediate analysis and sharing of thermal data. The FLIR ETS320 connects via USB to a PC running the included FLIR Tools+ software.
From close range, the FLIR ETS320 can measure small components down to 170 µm per pixel in size and can cover a wide temperature range of -20 °C to 250 °C for immediate and reliable thermal data for fast analysis, saving time and cost. The FLIR ETS320 is designed for hands free laboratory use and can be used easily without any specialised training, allowing the operator to focus on the task at hand, rather than the thermal imaging camera controls and settings. Identifying hot spots, thermal gradients and heat patterns, revealing potential points of failure allows engineers and technicians to add heat sinks, fans and cooling systems as well as knowing when to cost-effectively upgrade components means that the FLIR ETS320 represents a cost-effective solution to testing electronic components.
- 320 x 240 Thermal detector for over 76,000 temperature measurements
- 0.06°C Thermal sensitivity highlights even small temperature differences
- True 45° field of view for wide initial scans to detect possible temperature problems
- Measurement accuracy of ±3°C for factory acceptance and quality assurance of PCB's
- Easy to read 3" crisp colour display for immediate thermal imaging
- FLIR Tools+ software included for real time viewing on PC or image analysis and reporting
- Pole mount included for easy hands free operation
- Ergonomically designed for benchtop use
- Records standard radiometric JPEGs
- Identify hot spots, thermal gradients and potential failure points easily and quickly
- Save costs by reducing product development overheads and improve prototyping times
- Identify faulty components and lower repair times and costs
- Image components down to 170 µm per pixel
- Battery powered and hands free, specifically designed for benchtop thermal imaging in the lab
- Measure temperatures from -20 °C to 250 °C
- Camera mount, stand, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable and FLIR Tools+ software included
- Laboratory work
- Product development/testing
- Research & development
- Thermal testing
- Electronic service and repair
Disclaimer: Images are used for illustrative purposes. Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.