The FLIR MR176 is an advanced imaging moisture meter, featuring FLIR's infrared guided measurement (IGM™). The MR176 is powered by a built in FLIR Lepton™ thermal imaging sensor, which visually guides you to the precise spot where moisture may be present, allowing for much faster testing and inspection than with traditional moisture meters, which may require you to scan much larger areas. With the FLIR MR176 imaging moisture meter, the integrated laser and crosshair can also be utilised to further help in pinpointing the surface location of the issue which has been found by the moisture meter's infrared guided measurement (IGM™).
Potential moisture problems can be measured with a non-invasive pinless method, simply by placing the MR176 on the surface, or if required, an external pin probe (which has expandable options) can be connected into the MR176. A field replaceable temperature and humidity sensor allows the MR176 to take measurements, including temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapour pressure and mixing ratio and customise which measurements are integrated and embedded into the thermal images, which can be displayed in colour palettes of your choice, such as ice, iron, rainbow or greyscale. Having the integrated temperature and humidity sensor in the MR176 is also useful for calculating and analysing drying times.
A Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error, meaning that when you move into areas with different environmental conditions, the FLIR MR176 will inform you when the relative humidity readings have stabilised.
FLIR have installed intuitive, easy to navigate menu systems into the MR176 imaging moisture meter, which lets you select various functions in less time and with greater ease. The readings and thermal images can be documented and shared and as customised reports can be created using the free FLIR Tools™ PC software, which is compatible with Windows and Mac.
Based around the FLIR durable moulded design and the FLIR 2-10™ warranty (2 years product, and 10 years thermal imaging sensor), the FLIR MR176 has been designed to last for many years of professional level operation.
- Thermal Imaging Sensor powers FLIR's IGM™ technology visually indicating potential problem areas on the colour display
- Pinless or Pin Operation - The FLIR MR176 can take pinless moisture readings, or use the external pin probe (which has expandable options)
- Laser and Crosshair - The FLIR MR176 is equipped with both a laser and a crosshair to easily show the exact location of potential moisture problems seen in the thermal image
- Replaceable Temperature & Humidity Sensor - The FLIR MR176 has a field replaceable temperature and humidity sensor which can be easily removed and replaced, meaning that downtime is reduced
- Customisable Measurements - The user can select which measurements are integrated in the thermal image on the MR176, and can also choose from a number of different colour palettes
- FLIR Tools™ Software - The MR176 can save it's images and moisture readings for export into the free FLIR Tools software, which also allows reports to be created and sent to customers
What's in the box:
- FLIR MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter
- FLIR MR01 Replaceable Temperature & Relative Humidity Sensor
- FLIR MR02 Standard Pin Probe
- Quick Start Guide
- International USB Charger
- USB Cable
Examples of Thermal Images: