The T600 is an Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera that continues FLIR's mission by delivering on quality and functionality. Offering professional resolution of 480 x 360 (172 800 pixels) and thermal sensitivity of 0.04 °C (40mk), FLIR’s new imager easily covers any temperatures from -40 °C (-40 °F) to 650 °C (1202 °F), making it an excellent choice for even the toughest of infrared inspections.
Coming equipped with MSX, or Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging, the camera adds visible spectrum (light) to thermal images. The system identifies things like objects, edges, shapes and text, giving the user a recognisable detailed picture. This dramatically eases fault identification, making reporting that much more simplified. Add to it an autofocus function and even a beginner can take professional shots.
Offering excellent ergonomics, FLIR T600 comes with a 120 ° rotating optical block and 4x digital zoom. Whether squeezing through tight spaces, or approaching from tough angles, scanning has never been easier. If that wasn’t enough, add a multitude of extra features like MeterLink, to connect to FLIR’s Test & Measurement Equipment, or link it with your smartphone/tablet app for remote access and live video streaming.
- IR Resolution - 480 x 360 pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity – 0.04 °C (40mk)
- Temperature Range – from -40 °C (-40 °F) to 650 °C (1202 °F)
- 120° Rotating Lens
- 4x Digital Zoom
- Automatic and Manual Focus
- MSX Technology – digital image enhancement
- 4.3 in. LCD Touch Screen - 800 x 480 pixels
- Removable memory – SD card
- Touchscreen Sketching – draw, or use predefined stamps
- Annotations – voice and text
- Live Video Streaming
- LED Flashlight
- Laser Pointer
- Apple/Android App
- MeterLink connectivity with FLIR Test and Measurement Equipment (e.g. clamp & moisture meters)
- PC software suit for extensive report generation
Images for illustrative purposes only and may not be representative of the actual resolution of the camera shown.