HT Italia's PQA823 model, completely designed in Windows CE technology permits an easy and wide fast analysis of a large quantity of data. Thanks to an innovative design and a graphic colour TFT "touch screen" and wide display this model meets all requests from any professional electrical engineer, electrician or technician.
The interface is incredibly user-friendly due to the intuitive icon selection of any of the in-built features and a contextual menu help is available for each screen, making the PQA series power quality analyser extremely easy and quick to use. Each internal parameter is easy to reach thanks to the structure of the Windows style interface.
Each model permits the visualization of all parameters both in numeric and graphical mode with large usage of waveforms and histograms (for harmonic analysis) screens. The vector diagram feature permits the user to evaluate the mutual phase angle between voltages and current in order to understand the nature of inductive or capacitive loads on an installation.
This family of meters have a great internal memory (15MB) in order to save recording results for a lot of parameters (e.g: >3 weeks for 251 parameters and interval period of 15 minutes), but this memory can be expanded by use of external compact flash cards, which can be fitted in the meter. Or alternatively, a flash or pen style USB drive can be used with the USB connection, in order to give maximum flexibility for the saving of recorded data.
The PQA823 is powered by a internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery which permits complete operation for more than 3 hours and are also externally supplied by using a 100/240V AC adaptor, to give the ability to leave the meter running for longer periods of time. The USB interface allows for the connection of a PC for download and analysis of recordings with dedicated TOPVIEW Windows software.
- TRMS P-N, P-P, P-PE voltage measurements (5 inputs)
- TRMS current on phases and neutral (4inputs)
- Active, reactive and apparent power measurements
- Active, reactive and apparent energy measurements
- Power factor measurement
- Frequency measurement
- Max 251 selected parameters at the same time
- Integrated period selectable from 1s to 60min
- Harmonic analysis of voltage and current up to 49th component
- Voltage anomalies (sags, swells) with 10 ms resolution
- Numerical and graphical (waveform) visualization
- Histogram visualization of harmonic analysis
- Vectorial diagram of voltages and currents
- Flicker analysis (Pst, Plt) in compliance to EN50160
- Voltage unbalance in compliance to EN 50160
- Inrush current measurement
- 5 predefined recordings of parameters
- TFT colour display with touch screen
- 15MB internal memory for recording and capturing of data
- Able to use external compact flash and USB pen drives
- USB interface for PC connection
- Windows software for recording and data analysis
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery and external AC/DC adapter
- Contextual help selectable on each screen
- Virtual keyboard on display for easy data entry