If you are looking for a high quality refrigeration & air conditioning service manifold, then look no further than the Imperial 600 series 4-valve manifold set, which is designed for the professional air conditioning and refrigeration technician, demanding quality and reliability.
The 4-valve configuration, adds a 3/8" vacuum port, and coupled with the oversized internal passages, the Imperial 600 series manifold offers 4-times faster evacuation than conventional manifolds. The area of the 3/8" port, is more than the combined area of the 1/4" low and high side ports of 2-valve manifolds, making evacuation of larger systems much faster and offering a deeper draw.
The Imperial 600 series includes a sightglass in the aluminium body, which makes liquid charging and recovery far easier, as the technician is able to see the state of refrigerant through the sightglass.
Suitable for R22, R134A and R404A refrigerants, the Imperial 600 series service manifold consists of an anodised aluminium body, which is aircraft grade, with low and high side gauges, clearly marked and colour coded for each refrigerant in different pressure units, including kPa,PSI and °C for ease of referencing when calculating superheat and subcooling. Each gauge is protected by a colour coded rubber boot (blue for low side and red for high side) and is non-flutter, to make reading accurately easy for the user, as well as a longer life thanks to the reduced vibration.
The Imperial 600 series manifolds have a needle valve design for full-flow porting to ensure faster charging and evacuation. Ergonomic soft touch and colour coded valves make it simple for the user to operate, even with oily fingers requiring only fingertip pressure to correctly seat, and the dual O-ring design gives the seals trouble free performance and a longer life. The built in swivel hanger allows the manifold to be hung for hands free use.
Imperial equipment is manufactured in the USA and is designed for a long and reliable service life.
- Anodised aluminium, aircraft grade body with sightglass
- 4-valve design with 3/8" vacuum port for 4-times faster evacuation
- Oversized internal passages for faster flow and deepest draw
- Colour coded pressure scales for R22, R134A and R404A
- Pressure scales marked clearly in kPa, PSI and °C
- Flutter free high visibility gauges for long trouble free service life
- Colour coded protective rubber boots (red and blue)
- Four way O-Ring valves with full flow design for faster evacuation and charging
- Soft seat valves seat tightly with only fingertip pressure
- Ergonomic colour coded handles give non-slip surface even with oily hands
- Swivel hanger for hands free use
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA for quality and reliability
- Supplied complete with PolarShield high performance hoses