The Kyoritsu 1052 is a high performance, high accuracy CAT IV digital multimeter with True RMS. Featuring a large backlit LCD display, the 1052 is capable of measuring and logging a variety of different parameters including AC and DC voltage, AC and DC current, temperature and capacitance.
The Kyoritsu 1052 boasts a 0.09% basic DC accuracy as well as the ability to provide True RMS Measurements as well as a MEAN value detection mode. DC and AC voltage (RMS) can measured up to 1000V and DC and AC current (RMS) can be measured up to 10A. Compliant with IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, the 1052 model features a user calibration function as well as a terminal shutter to prevent incorrect test leads' insertion in current terminals.
With the ability to measure capacitance up to 1000µF, the Kyoritsu 1052 model can also measure frequencies up to 99.99kHz and temperature between -50 and 600ºC (with K-type probes). Via a USB interface (Option for USB Communication set), the 1052 provides the ability to download data and perform live monitoring on a PC. The 1052 model additionally includes a continuity buzzer, a diode test and ranging functions such as Data Hold (D/H), Auto Hold (A/H), Range Hold (R/H), and Zero Adjustment (for Capacitor, Resistance).
The Kyoritsu 1052 comes supplied with test leads, batteries, 2 x replacement fuses and an instruction manual,
- 0.09% basic DC accuracy
- Large display with 6,000 counts
- Large data internal memory 1,600 data (logging), 100 data (manual)
- Download data (up to 32, 767 data) and Live Monitoring on a PC via the USB interface (Option for USB Communication set)
- True-RMS Measurements
- True-RMS or MEAN value detection mode can be selected
- Low-pass filter for motor drive measurements
- User calibration function
- Complies with IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V , CAT III 1000V
- Terminal shutter to prevent incorrect test leads' insertion in current terminals
- Very wide operating temperature range from -10 to 55ºC