The Kyoritsu 1062 is an extremely high performance, high accuracy CAT IV digital multimeter with True RMS. Featuring a large backlit LCD display, the 1062 is capable of measuring and logging a variety of different parameters including AC and DC voltage, AC and DC current, temperature and capacitance.
Boasting a 0.02% basic DC accuracy, the Kyoritsu 1062 has the ability to provide True RMS Measurements. DC and AC voltage (RMS) can be measured up to 1000V and DC and AC current (RMS) can be measured up to 10A. With dual display readings both AC and DC values of current and voltage can be displayed simultaneously.Compliant with IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, the 1062 model features a user calibration function and a terminal shutter to prevent incorrect test leads' insertion in current terminals. Furthermore, the Kyoritsu 1062 has an expanded internal memory compared to the 1061 model, as well as an additional low power resistor mode for resistance measurements on electronic circuits by a low and safe test current.
With the ability to measure capacitance up to 1000µF, the Kyoritsu 1062 model can also measure frequencies up to 99.99kHz and temperature between -50 and 600ºC (with K-type probes). Via a USB interface (Option for USB Communication set), the 1062 provides the ability to download data and perform live monitoring on a PC.The 1061 model additionally includes a continuity buzzer, a diode test and the ability to measure duty cycle and decibels. Ranging functions such as Data Hold (D/H), Auto Hold (A/H),Maximum value (MAX), Minimum value (MIN), Average value (AVG), Range Hold (R/H), and Zero Adjustment (for Capacitor, Resistance).
The Kyoritsu 1062 comes supplied with test leads, batteries, 2 x replacement fuses and an instruction manual,
- 0.02% basic DC accuracy
- Large display with 50,000 count
- Download data (up to 32,767 data) and Live Monitoring on a PC via the USB interface (Option for USB Communication set)
- Dual display for double indication for AC and DC, V and Hz, etc.
- Low Power Ω Mode for resistance measurements on electronic circuits by a low and safe test current
- True-RMS Measurements AC and AC+DC
- Fast Peak Hold response time of 250µs
- Low-pass filter for motor drive measurements
- User calibration function
- Complies with IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V , CAT III 1000V
- Terminal shutter to prevent incorrect test leads' insertion in current terminals
- Very wide operating temperature range from -10 to 55ºC.