The Kyoritsu 3125A is a digital, high voltage insulation tester, capable of testing insulation resistance up to 5kV. Simple to operate, the 3125A insulation tester features a large digital display with backlight, and also has the functionality to test both the polarization index and dielectric absorption ratio.
The Kyoritsu 3125A permits a wide range of insulation testing up to 1TΩ across 5 voltage ranges up to 5kV (250V, 500V, 1000V, 2500V and 5000V). An indication of the output voltage and discharge voltage is displayed on the screen. A filter function is also present to aid in the reduction of noise interference and obtain stable measurements.
In addition, the 3125A model has the capabilities to perform polarization index (PI) and the dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) testing.Both AC and DC voltage can be measured by the Kyoritsu insulation resistance meter, between 30 and 600V.
The 3125A megohmmeter features a live voltage warning for safety and auto power off to preserve battery consumption. Incorporating a large digital display with bar graph indication and back light, the Kyoritsu 3125A is supplied with a 3m line probe, 3m earth cord, 3m guard cord, a hook type prod, batteries and a hard carry case.
• Insulation Resistance up to 1TΩ.
• Short-Circuit Current up to 1.5mA.
• Wide Test Voltage from 250V to 5000V (250/500/1000/2500/5000V).
• Diagnosis function of polarization index (PI) and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR).
• Newly-designed alligator clip.
• Supplied in hard carry case.
• Filter function reduces noise interference for obtaining stable measurement.
• Large display with bar graph indication and backlight.
• Live voltage warning.
• Safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 300V / CAT III 600V