The Kyoritsu 3128 is a digital CAT IV High Voltage Insulation Tester with the capabilities of testing insulation resistance up to 35TΩ, with test voltages up to 12kV. The 3128 model is designed for field use with an IP64 rating and features a large LCD display with backlight.
The Kyoritsu 3128 is a microprocessor controlled high voltage insulation resistance tester, with various diagnostic functions. Such functions provide the ability to test the polarization index (PI), the dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) and the dielectric discharge (DD). Step voltage (SV) measurements can be applied, where successive voltage increments are implemented, to test the degradation of insulation. Insulation resistance can be measured up to 35TΩ, with test voltages up to 12kV using this instrument.
With the ability to provide up a short-circuit current up to 5mA, the Kyoritsu 3128 can measure and test insulation efficiently and accurately. A graphic representation of the insulation resistance and leakage current versus time can be exhibited on the large LCD display which also features a bar graph and backlight.
The Kyroitsu 3128 can be connected to the PC via the supplied USB cable and software to create professional reports. Test measurements can be viewed in ‘real time’ when connected to a PC or laptop, or on the instrument itself which features a large, 320x240 resolution graphical screen. The in-built graphical screen can be scrolled through and zoomed in on specific points through the whole recording period (up to 90 mins), allowing for instant onsite diagnosis. The meter can also store up to 43 000 data results into its internal memory and can also implement a print screen function, enabling the user to record up to 32 display screens.
The 3128 megohmmeter model can be powered through via its own internal rechargeable or alternatively, can be operated from an AC line.Featuring a robust design suitable for use, the Kyoritsu 3128 possesses an IP64 rating (with lid closed) and is supplied with a variety of probes and cords, hard carry case and a USB adaptor with PC software.
- Measures insulation resistance up to 35TΩ (500, 1kV, 2.5kV, 5kV, 10kV and 12kV test voltages).
- High short-circuit current up to 5mA.
- Graphical display with bar graph and backlight.
- Diagnostic functions to test polarization index, dielectric absorption ratio, deielectric discharge and step voltage measurements.
- Print screen function to record up to 32 display screens.
- Internal memory to store up to 43 000 data results.
- Dual powereed - can be operated from a mains supply or via its internal rechargeable battery.
- Robust design for industrial use with IP64 rating (with lid closed).
- Supplied with reporting software.