The Kyoritsu 6205 Print Kit offers an all in one solution to testing and tagging of portable appliances and printing of test tags on site via it's connection to the Honeywell thermal transfer printer. The kit is supplied complete in a heavy duty field case with everything required to perform on site testing and printing of tags, which can be customised by the end user to include their company logo and custom text, such as contact details.
Having the ability to print out tags on site makes higher volume testing both easier and faster than having to write out tags for each appliance individually, plus it saves a significant amount of money due in part to the speed of testing as well as the lower cost of consumables.
This kit is based around the Kyoritsu 6205 Portable Appliance Tester which offers a compact and hand held unit, which can be battery powered and can test portable appliances to AS/NZS3760 standard. In addition the Kyoritsu 6205 is also able to test both extension leads and portable RCD's due to it's built in isolation transformer, meaning that there is no need to carry an additional isolation transformer. This built in isolation transformer provides the circuit under test with protection from the main switchboard RCD from tripping out when performing RCD tests.
The Kyoritsu 6205 has a logical keypad layout with push button selection of instrument functions, making it both logical and easy to use. The operator simply connects the appliance to be tested, selects the correct test and lets the meter perform it's test sequence, before pressing the print button and printing out the tag. A built in memory can store up to 999 test results.
The Kyoritsu 6205 print kit is supplied complete with the Kyoritsu 6205 Portable Appliance Tester, Honeywell thermal transfer printer, USB key for printer set up and tag customisation, interconnecting cable, USB cable and software for data transfer to PC, 1 x roll of white labels, 1 x thermal ribbon, heavy duty field case with custom foam cut outs.
- All in one kit for testing and tagging of portable appliances, extension leads and RCD's
- Supplied complete in hard field case with custom foam cut outs
- Honeywell thermal transfer printer of on-site printing of tags
- User customisable tags with company logo and contact details
- Tests to AS/NZS3760 Standard
- Large back lit LCD displays test results AND a Pass or Fail Status
- RED / GREEN back light for Pass (Green) or Fail (Red) Status
- Tests Class 1, Class 2 appliances, leads and RCD's
- Built in isolation transformer
- Performs load and current leakage tests up to 10A
- 250V / 500V Insulation Resistance Test
- Earth Continuity Test
- Can run from battery or mains (load / leakage test requires mains input)