The Metrix MTX 3293-BT is a professional level TRMS graphical multimeter with a colour graphical display and Bluetooth, allowing advanced electrical measurements and diagnosis of electrical circuits. In addition to the measurements, the MTX 3293-BT multimeter shows the trends instantaneously. It's innovative design makes it compact, rugged, comfortable to grip and rated to IP67 standard. This modern and innovative data logging multimeter can record many different electrical parameters. Advanced measurement functions includes Duty Cycle, Pulse Counting, Math function and monitoring of Min/Max/Avg/Peaks enables you to observe many various measurements, making this multimeter invaluable in diagnosis and troubleshooting of industrial and commercial electical networks.
The colour graphical display is clearly presented on a 320 x 240 pixel colour matrix screen with a black background for maximum display contrast, and as well as real time readings, the MTX 3293-BT can display trends in a graphical format, plus a trace, cursors and zoom can be activated. Up to 10 sequences can be recorded, and the MTX 3293-BT has the ability to save up to 6,500 measurements in it's memory.
Although this is a high sepecification, advanced multimeter, the MTX 3293-BT is not difficult to use as it has simplified setting of the number of measurements, interval, duration and storage capacity, and when making real time measurements, the functions are intuitively laid out on the multimeter keypad, where all meter functions are selected and set. A contextual assistant shows the user in simple graphical form where the connections are and need to be for the measurement to be taken.
The MTX 3293-BT has Bluetooth communication as standard, in addition to the USB optical connector. This allows the MTX 3293-BT multimeter to communicate with a PC runnning the included SX-DMM software wirelessly.
- TRMS, 100,000-cts, VAC/DC/AC+DC, VLowZ, IAC/DC/AC+DC, Ohm, Cap, Diode, Hz, Temp, USB, Color Graphical Display
- 100,000 count display on 4 lines
- True RMS AC Voltage and Current measurements
- Easy to read 320 x 240 pixel, quarter VGA color matrix screen with black background
- 1000V AC/DC/AC+DC
- 10A AC/DC/AC+DC
- VlowZ - low input impedance voltage measurement
- Resistance to 100MΩ
- Capacitance to 10mF
- Diode test capable
- Clamp function for direct current readings
- Frequency measurement to 5MHz
- Temperature with optional K-Type/PT100/PT1000 sensors
- Audible continuity
- Duty Cycle / Pulse Width measurements
- Min/Max/Avg/Peak with time stamps
- Hold / Auto-Hold functions
- Relative measurements (REL)
- Math function
- Recording memory for 6,500 measurements
- Interactive Zoom function
- USB Optical Connector with SX-DMM Software
- Bluetooth Communication as standard
- IP67 rated
- 1000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV
- 3 Year Warranty