The Radiodetection RD8100PDLM offers a further enhancement on the RD8100PXLM, by the addition of a number of extra features, designed to make precision underground locates fast, accurate and easy. With 18 active frequencies, ranging from an ultra low frequency of 128Hz up to a ultra high 200kHz frequency, the RD8100PDLM gives the operator the widest range of available locate frequencies, for identification of multiple buried utilities.
With enhanced features, such as current direction (CD), which can be used to identify a single cable or pipe from measuring the direction of the locate signal, and fault find, which allows the RD8100PDLM to be connected to an A-Frame for pinpointing current leakage faults, caused by damaged underground cables or pipe surfaces, the RD8100PDLM is a precision underground locator aimed at a wide range of industries and applications. Depth in power mode allows the RD8100PDLM to display the depth estimation of a live, load carrying cable without utilising the signal transmitter to apply a signal, making fast and easy location of live cable depth a reality. Four passive frequencies (power, radio, CATV and CPS) make the RD8000PDLM a flexible locator when being used without a signal generator, and optional data logging and GPS allow the user to save survey results for reporting or training / audit purposes.
The transponder, built into the RD8100PDLM can detect buried utility RF markers, making them suitable for use across a range of industries. Combined mode allows for scanning of buried cables, pipes and RF utility markers all at the same time, reducing survey time and offering a more simplistic user experience. Radiodetection's unique automatic depth estimation provides measurements when the locator is within close proximity of a RF marker. Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries are standard across all of the RD8100 marker locators, and all are equipped with Bluetooth and iLOC connectivity for remote control of key transmitter functions.
- Eighteen active locate frequencies
- Separate Peak and Null modes
- Dedicated sonde frequencies for locating in non-metallic pipes and conduits
- Four passive frequencies (power, radio, CATV & CPS)
- Built in transponder locates all common RF frequencies
- Current Measurement
- Depth in Power mode
- Current Direction (when used with a TX-10 or TX-10B transmitter)
- Fault find (when used with a 5-watt or 10-watt transmitter)
- TruDepth technology for more accurate depth of services
- Optional Data Logging and GPS
- e-Cert allows the end user to remotely calibrate the unit in minutes
- Large high contrast screen
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack
- 3 Years extended warranty (upon registration)
- RD Maps Android app allows utility mapping in real time
- Can be paired with Radiodetections range of transmitters or is available in a kit