The TEKON 560 power quality analyser is a professional power quality analyser suitable for monitoring and recording a multitude of power quality measurements in a wide range of both single phase and three phase electrical networks. Incorporating a large 7 inch colour touch screen, the TEKON 560 also offers a robust instrument, housed in a hard field case.
Using both a modern innovative design and user interface, the TEKON 560 is housed in a hard field case, with a 7 inch colour touch screen for display of key features, menus and measurement parameters. This gives the instrument a clear and concise overall experience, whilst maintaining a very easy to use and innovative user experience.
The TEKON 560 can be easily connected to an electrical network with on screen menu guidance and left to monitor a very wide range of electrical power measurements over an extended period of time, with data being automatically saved to the 8GB micro SD card. Additionally to the on screen colour display of these measurements, the user can transfer the recorded data to a PC or laptop computer for analysis and reporting with the included software program.
- Measures power and electrical parameters at the same time
- On screen display of how to conduct measurements on the touchscreen
- 7 inch colour touch screen LCD for easier display of measurements and analyses
- On screen touch functions provides menus via innovative user interface
- Can work on single and three phase electrical networks
- Supports a wide range of wiring configurations (single phase 2 wire, single phase 3 wire, three phase 3 wire and three phase 4 wire)
- EN50160 Power Quality Analysis
- Environmental temperature and humidity measurement
Supplied as a complete kit with test leads, flexible current clamp (200mm diameter), power adapter, rechargeable Lithium battery, USB cable, 8GB micro SD card, carry bag, PC software and user manual
Optionally, a range of other current clamps are available for use with the TEKON 570, both flexible clamps and rigid clamps for both AC and DC systems.
- Active Power
- Reactive Power
- Apparent Power
- Power Factor
- Active Energy
- Inactive Energy
- Consumed Energy
- Generated Energy
- Imbalance and Flicker
- Measurement of harmonics (up to 50th order) and Total harmonic distortion
- RMS Voltage (Peak and Crest Factor) up to 1,000V phase to neutral and 1,730V phase to phase
- RMS Current (Peak and Crest Factor) up to 5,000VAC (1,000VDC with optional clamps)
- Phase Angle
- Neutral Line Current
- Voltage and Current in Waveform and Phasor Diagrams
- Analysis of the recorded data in accordance with EN50160
- Capture and recording of power events (shut down, outage, increase and decrease)