For industrial users, working with gas and diesel engines, process equipment, boilers and furnaces, Testo have released the 340 4-Gas combustion / flue gas analyser. Increasing fuel efficiency, and getting the most out of the combustion process is paramount in today's industrial processes. The Testo 340 is therefore the ideal gas analyser to confirm correct set up of combustion systems and engines, and identify any emissions problems.
The plug and play sensor technology found on the Testo 340 allows the user to change or add sensors in the field easily and quickly, eliminating any down time. An Oxygen sensor is fitted as standard to the 340, and from there between 1 and 3 additional sensors can be added to suit the task at hand. Select from CO (low or high concentration), NO (high or low concentration), NO2 and SO2. High gas concentrations can reduce sensor life. which is why the Testo 340 encompasses a 5x dilution system. When the concentration set-point is reached, precise amounts of air are added, lowering the concentration of gas applied to the sensor. The analyser automatically calculates and displays the correct values, thus maximising sensor life in high concentration environments. On board diagnostics show the ppm lifetime of filters in the Testo 340. This lets you know when to change the filter, increasing accuracy and extending sensor lifetime.
All Testo 340 combustion gas analysers are built to last, with a design made to withstand the harshness of industrial environments. It's simple to user interface allows for simple navigation through the instrument's menu system, giving access to all of the Testo 340 settings at the push of a button, and it's large backlit display is both functional and easy to read, even in darker environments. There is even a user defined option which allows the operator to see only the information and readings that matter to them. With the on-board diagnostic system, a wide range of information pertaining to the instrument status is available, such as:
- Perform an automated leak check before testing
- View the rechargeable battery status
- Review the pump flow rate (in l/min)
- Show error status with description and diagnosis
- Display sensor calibration data
- Show status of water in condensate trap
The Testo 340 has 18 fuel types to choose from, plus a further 10 user defined fuels can be input from EasyEmission software. The user can opt to measure draft or differential pressure and can even measure exhaust gas and flow velocity simultaneously.
Couple the Testo 340 with a specialised engine probe for testing the combustion effieciency and set up of diesel and gas engines. With the appropriate sensors fitted, the 340 can measure both NO and NO2 for lean burn engine set up, and adding the engine probe with pre-filter allows measurement of temperatures up to 1000 degrees Celsius on diesel engines, as well as gas engines.
For industrial gas and fuels, and with a range of sensor options and probes, the Testo 340 can measure extreme concentrations, high temperatures and various fuels and is therefore designed to work in these conditions, giving the user extreme flexibility.
- Configure up to three additional sensors (O2 already fitted)
- Measures O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2, CO2 (calculated), NOx (calculated), draft / differential pressure, temperature
- 4-gas flexibility in a rugged, compact, hand held unit
- Automatic CO dilution sensor protection for longer use
- Designed for simple, fast operation and daily use
- Optional dilution across all cells for high concentrations
- Easy to read backlit display
- Integrated magnets for hands free use
- Hard transport case for protection
- On-board diagnostics for ease of service and instrument status
- 18 fuels to choose from (plus 10 user defined fro EasyEmission)
- On-board logging programs
- Optional Bluetooth module for data transfer
- Wide range of probes for extreme flexibility in various applications
- Gas and Fuel Combustion Analysis
- Heating and Hot Water Systems
- Industrial Burner Tuning
- Gas Engines
- Diesel Engines
- Bio-Fuel Applications
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TESTO 340 FLUE GAS / COMBUSTION ANALYSER MUST BE CORRECTLY CONFIGURED FOR USE, DEPENDING ON YOUR APPLICATION. YOU WILL NEED TO CALL US ON 1800 837 837 OR EMAIL email@example.com IN ORDER FOR US TO SELECT THE CORRECT CONFIGURATION.