The Testo compact refrigeration set comprises of two wireless pressure sensors, one for low (suction) pressure and one for high (discharge) pressure and two wireless pipe clamps for the ability to measure system pressure, superheat and subcooling on a wide variety of refrigeration and air conditioning systems. When used with a smartphone or tablet, the Testo refrigeration set is suited to service, troubleshooting and diagnostic work on refrigeration and air conditioning systems, with the Smart Probe app, available for free download to suit both Android and iOS devices.
Both the wireless pressure probes can be quickly connected to obtain fast pressure readings, and with the pipe clamps connected, the app can receive various measurement parameters, such as temperature, pressure, evaporation and condensing temperatures for a particular refrigerant. These parameters can also easily be deleted, added or even the display order changed with a single click, and the units of measure can also be easily changed to suit the user. Measurement data can be displayed as either a chart, or a table and the data log can be emailed directly from the mobile device to the customer or office as a PDF or Excel file.
This system can be expanded if necessary to accommodate either further wireless sensors, such as an air flow sensor, an infrared thermometer or even a temperature and humidity sensor. By adding further pressure sensors and pipe temperature clamps, the Testo Smart Probe Refrigeration Set can accommodate multiple refrigeration circuits, which is useful for commercial and industrial applications, such as chillers, supermarket refrigeration systems and multiple circuit air conditioning systems. Because of the wireless probes, which transmit their data wirelessly by Bluetooth to the end device, working on systems with widely spaced measuring points is no longer the problem it was with traditional refrigeration gauges and manifolds. Because there is no need for hoses, cross contamination is virtually eliminated, making this single refrigeration smart probe set suitable for use with dozens of refrigerants including water, carbon dioxide, CFC's, HFC's and HCFC's. The pressure probes can measure pressures up to 6000 kPa, and the pipe clamps are able to measure from -40 to +150 degrees Celsius.
The Smart Tools App turns your smartphone or tablet into a handy display of up to 6 Testo Smart Tools at the same time, so the app can be used to create measurement reports, add photos and comments and then easily send them by email taking your productivity and professional appearance to the next level.
The probes are all housed in the handy Testo Smart Case, allowing the instruments to be easily transported and carried as they take up a fraction of the space of traditional refrigerant gauges and manifolds.
- Compact and Easy to Set up Wireless Refrigeration Gauges
- Application Specific App Menus - Target Superheat, Superheat, Sub-Cooling
- All probes and instruments in one handy set
- Fast and simple connection - Screw onto the shraeder port and press the button to transmit
- Low refrigerant loss and no cross contamination as hoses are not required
- Everything included in a handy professional case
- Ground breaking technology for refrigeration and air conditioning service and installation personnel
- Easy to install app available for Android and Apple devices
- Compile and email reports and data directly from site
- Works with dozens of refrigerants
- Expandable with other Smart Probes to measure other data or more refrigeration circuits
- Probes utilise readily available AAA batteries
Note: requires iOS 8.3 or newer / Android 4.3 or newer and mobile device with Bluetooth 4.0