The Testrix TX-6 is a very small diameter video inspection system, with a the smallest 6mm diameter camera head, fixed onto the end of a 30 metre long fibreglass push rod, which makes it suitable for performing inspections in harder to reach places.
Housed in a rugged ABS case, built from engineering grade polymers, the TX-6 is manufactured to provide a fully self-contained system for fast and easy use on the job site. The built in 7 inch colour TFT screen provides clear quality real time video, which can be recorded at the touch of a button, plus still images can also be saved onto the supplied SD card. The 30 metre long fibreglass push rod overcomes the problem of insufficient length associated with traditional video borescopes, and thus allows for a much wider range of inspections, where reach is required. In particular, the Testrix TX-6 is popular in smaller plumbing pipes, such as waste traps and pipes as small as 20mm in diameter. With an IP66 rating, the camera is dust proof and waterproof (against water jets). Four adjustable brightness LED's are built into the camera head, which makes inspections in dark areas both possible and practical.
The camera head is built into the end of the fibreglass push rod, which reduces the number of connections that need to be made and maintains the overall small diameter profile of the system. In particular, when undertaking inspections in tight areas, this also reduces drag and prevents the camera from having a connection, which can potentially get caught in a tight spot. The camera itself is manufactured from stainless steel, rather than from inferior materials which are less hard wearing, and the lens cover is manufactured from sapphire glass and not from cheaper mineral glass, which is more susceptible to scratching. The fibreglass push cable is manufactured in a single piece, with no connections along it and is wound onto a smaller and lighter hand wheel for fast and easy use by a single user.
Our DVR control box gives the operator push button control over video and image recording, lighting adjustment and on screen menus. We install customised firmware into our camera systems, ensuring an easy to use interface without unnecessary controls and options.
- Fully self-contained video inspection system
- Housed in a a hard ABS field case, made from engineering grade polymer
- Super small 6mm diameter camera with adjustable LED lighting
- 30 metre long single piece fibreglass push rod cable
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides up to 4 hours of continuous operation
- 7 inch colour TFT screen for clear video and still images
- Upgraded DVR box for push button video recording and still image capture with optional date and time stamp
- IP66 ingress rating (dust proof and protected against water jets)
- On site custom built service facility with spare parts in stock