One of the smallest diameter cameras, at only 14mm width, the TX-14 is designed to be a compact inspection system, in a hard ABS field case, built from industrial grade polymer, for stowing the system in a fully self-contained package when not in use, and making it easy to transport to site and deploy quickly by a single person.
The 14mm camera head is manufactured from industrial grade alloys with a sapphire glass lens cover, which are hard wearing and durable whilst minimising weight and maximising flexibility for video inspections of smaller diameter pipes. We recommend that the Testrix TX-14 can be utilised underwater, in pipes as small as 30mm diameter, making this system able to preform video CCTV inspections of swimming pool pipes, as well as inspections in plumbing pipes, and other ducts or conduits which are smaller in diameter, and may have bends which make other larger systems unable to access them.
A 30 metre long fibreglass push rod, wound onto a hand reel for ease of use gives the Testrix TX-14 a mix of flexibility and distance coverage, and at 5mm diameter, the cable is able to provide enough rigidity to propel the camera through a range of pipes and voids with relative ease.
The TX-14 displays real time video on a built in 7 inch colour TFT monitor, which also permits saving of video files onto SD card for later viewing on the monitor, or for transferring to a PC for analysis or inclusion into a survey report.
- 14mm diameter waterproof camera head for inspection of smaller pipes
- IP68 waterproof camera allows inspections in water filled pipes
- Camera head manufactured from lightweight industrial grade alloys
- Sapphire glass lens cover offers greatest level of scratch resistance
- 6 adjustable LED lights for illumination inside pipes and voids
- 30 Metre long fibreglass push rod
- Integrated 7 Inch colour TFT monitor
- View video footage in real time, or save for later viewing or transfer to PC
- Built in rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack for up to 4 hours of continuous operation
- Recommended for pipes from 30mm in diameter (as low as 20mm without bends)
- Supplied with camera head skids