With 1080P Full HD capability, the new Testrix Bluebird 60 is a completely re-designed high definition inspection camera system, designed for professional inspections of large pipes, drains and sewers by users requiring the latest features and the most up to date design. The Bluebird 60 is based around a full HD 60mm pan and tilt camera head and a brand new cable and reel, which have not just been upgraded, but completely re-designed from the ground up.
The pan and tilt camera head is a 60mm diameter version, which is built around a new generation Sony full HD sensor, which delivers a 1920 x 1080 resolution for the best available resolution, and detail in videos and images. Manufactured from aluminium alloy, the camera head offers the lightest weight in class, coupled with hard wearing construction for use in a wide range of environments. Rated as IP68, allows for use in water filled pipes, cavities and voids, where the camera is required to be submerged. Differing from other pan and tilt units, this camera is manual focus, rather than standard fixed focus, which permits the camera to focus on objects and details from 80mm up to 1000mm away, which is particularly relevant for inspecting large pipes and voids, where the area of interest is often further away. The camera has adjustable lighting from it's 4 high powered LED lights, rated at 60W each gives it suitability for pipe sizes of up to 1200mm, and as small as 80mm in straight runs. A 512Hz transmitting sonde is standard in the camera head, allowing for location of position and depth from the surface. The benefit of the sonde is that pinpointing the camera inside buried services is possible, even in materials such as steel and cast iron, due to the frequency which is used. Additionally the risk of the signal coupling onto other buried services and confusing the position of the camera head is greatly reduced.
The cable is a 9.5mm thick single piece, reinforced fibreglass push rod, which is coated with waterproof PVC for complete waterproofing and protection of the multi core signal and power cables which are shielded to eliminate interference from any nearby power cables and improve the quality of the full HD video signal. The 60 metres of cable is installed onto a completely new cable reel, which is constructed from industrial grade aluminium alloy, and stainless steel which features a cable brake and distance counter, which permits the on screen display of distance to the camera head with a resolution on 0.1 metres.
Finally, a completely new control system has been adopted, which is centred around the 10.1 inch high contrast LCD colour screen, which is mounted to the top of the cable reel via it's custom bracket system. A QWERTY keyboard is set into a custom made shelf, which allows the user to add text notes to inspection videos and images from a standing position due to the ergonomics of mounting the control system at the top of the reel. The bluebird 60 offers dual joystick control, which allow the cameras functions to be at the users fingertips, such as lighting level and zoom level (up to 8x). Tactile membrane touch pad buttons are also set into the control unit assembly for ease of use and a logical workflow for the operator. At just 2.6kgs, the control unit is able to be easily placed in position, making set up very simple. The Bluebird 60 can support both SD card and also USB up to 256GB. Power is supplied from an extended capacity rechargeable Li-Ion battery, which at 6,000mAh can keep the system running for approximately 4 hours.
- Full HD 1080P pan and tilt camera head constructed from industrial grade alloys
- Manual focus from 80mm to 1000mm and 8x zoom for pinpointing problems and details accurately
- Suitable for inspecting pipes up to 1,200mm in diameter
- 60 Metres of 9.5mm high grade PVC coated fibreglass push rod
- New design cable reel made from high grade aluminium alloy and stainless steel for reduced weight
- Latest generation dual joystick control unit with 10.1 inch bright colour LCD display
- Upgraded 60W adjustable LED lighting for illumination of larger pipes and cavities
- Supports SD cards and USB up to 256GB for saving extended HD videos and still images
- On screen distance counter displays distance to camera head with a 0.1 metre resolution
- Built in 512Hz sonde in camera head allows position and depth to be pinpointed
- IP68 waterproof rating allows camera to perform whilst submerged in water
- QWERTY text writer keyboard for adding notes into videos and images
- High capacity rechargeable Li-Ion battery for approximately 4 hours run time
- On-site custom built service facility for Australia wide support of all camera systems
- Full range of spare parts in stock for fast turnaround