The Wohler VIS 350 video inspection camera enables you to easily inspect and analyse damage or blockages to waste and storm water pipes, sewer pipes and systems, plumbing connections and flue gas systems, but the possibilities are far and wide and the VIS 350 can be used for many more applications where video inspection of pipes of over 70mm in diameter, or cavities is required.
The fully equipped and portable VIS 350 camera set comes in a rigid field case, making it easy to transport and deploy quickly and with the minimum amount of effort. The mini pan and tilt camera head is a new, innovative design and offers a small 40mm pan and tilt solution, meaning that the camera head can be panned around through 360° and tilted 180° meaning that even the smallest damage is not hidden from view. LED lighting is built into the camera head for illuminating the surrounding area and producing a bright colour image on the tiltable 7-inch display, which can also be removed. CCS (Crystal Clear Screen) technology ensures that the user has the best possible imaging for analysis of even smaller or difficult to see detail.
Along with competently analysing hidden defects in all types of buildings, the Wöhler VIS 350 also provides a transparent on-the-spot damage diagnostic. With instant start-up and a host of user-friendly features, the VIS 350 can be deployed on the spot for instant analysis of pipe blockages or damage and the built-in memory allows video recordings and still images to be saved for documenting the inspection for clients. With the Wohler VIS 350, a video of the camera head travelling through the pipe in real time can be saved, and due to the camera’s size and flexibility, it can pass through bends relatively easily. An IP67 rating allows the VIS 350 to be used in wet areas, where temporary submersion of the camera head is likely, such as flooded sections of pipe.
Building on the specification of the VIS 300, the VIS 350 also has an auto levelling camera, which is achieved by pressing the Home button to automatically align the camera head to a straight, forward facing position, and both on-screen distance as well as the camera’s level and angular movement are also displayed on the monitor, which is useful in showing the gradient of the pipe in which the camera head is located. The distance counter, along with the built in transmitting sonde allows the position of the camera head to be pinpointed using the Wohler L200 locator, which is invaluable for targeting the precise location of a blockage or damaged pipe.
Wöhler‘s VIS 350 Specifications:
- Comes in rugged and self-contained field case to carry around easily and safely
- Has storage space for 2 rechargeable batteries (Up to 4 hours run time)
- CCS image technology (Crystal Clear Screen)
- Large 7 inch TFT colour, tiltable display
- Mini 40mm pan and tilt camera head with built in transmitting sonde for location with L 200 locator
- Optics pan 360° and tilt 180° so nothing gets missed
- Waterproof rated IP67 (temporary submersion)
- Home button auto levels the camera head
- On screen distance counter shows distance to camera head
- On screen display of gradient and pipe orientation
- Suitable for video inspecting pipes of Ø 70 mm and larger
- Adjustable camera lighting for adaptation to different diameter pipes
- 30 Metre push rod contained within field case for easy deployment
- Memory allows video and images to be saved to SD card for reporting
- Fully equipped mobile and self-contained solution
- Flexibility allows camera to traverse 90 degree bends
- Compact colour camera head, 60 mm in length and 40 mm in diameter, to navigate bends